Water Heater Repair Tucson az
Tired of Showering in Lukewarm Water?
Get water heater repair services in Tucson, AZ or Oro Valley, AZ
When you need water heater repair services in Tucson, AZ or Oro Valley, AZ, Progressive Plumbing Systems is the company to call. With years of industry experience, we can have your water heater problems resolved quickly and efficiently. If you system is beyond repair, we’ll install a water heater replacement that suits your property size and budget.
Call us today to set up an appointment for a water heater inspection.
5 signs you need water heater repairs
Regular maintenance is the key to a water heater’s longevity. Progressive Plumbing Systems can check your water heater routinely to make sure you don’t need repairs.
Not sure if your system needs repair? Look out for these signs:
- Rusty-colored water— This could be a sign that your water heater tank is deteriorating.
- Leaky water heater — Not only is it wasting water, but it’s wasting energy, too.
- An old water heater — Most water heaters only last for around 6 to 12 years. Many will begin to break down in this time period, and nearly all become far less efficient.
- Clogged drain valves — This is caused by not flushing your water heater at least once a year. If buildup worsens, the drain valve won’t drain. This often leads to a water heater replacement.
- Lukewarm or cold water — If the water isn’t heating, it could mean burner or pilot failure. Repairs are needed right away.
Reach out to us today to get more information on water heater repair and replacement services in Tucson or Oro Valley, AZ.
Worried about the cost? We offer up-front pricing.
Know how much your residential plumbing repair or installation will cost before we begin with an up-front quote from Progressive Plumbing Systems. You’ll know the exact cost based on project so you can agree to the price from the start. Schedule a consultation with our professional plumbers in Tucson and Oro Valley as soon as possible.